04 April 2005

Wee...

My crush talked to me today! Woot! Ahaha. I flirted. Damn the fact that he has a girlfriend. I love making him laugh. I cheekily asked him about something and managed to make him smile a guilty smile. Wee... My heart's a flutter. *fans self*

Called my best friend just now. She's in Perth. Gosh, how I miss her. It was so good to hear her voice. We are so different but we go along so well. We are at that phase where no matter how far we are from each other, it doesn't matter because we would always be with each other, some way some how. It's incredible how we don't need to talk, just sitting on the bed listening to the music together not doing anything else but still having fun. Just being with her is fun, no matter what we're doing. I'm so fortunate to have found a person like that. I'm so fortunate to have met many good friends. My life is blessed with their pressence.

No comments: