28 April 2005

Him

I dunno if I should post my poems here. It's like so private. But, for you guys, haii... lantak la. This one is for fun so I thought of sharing it with you. =)

Him

Your smile is so sweet and so pretty
But oh how it can be so cheeky

It takes just one smile or just one glance
And it’ll make my day, it’ll make me dance

Your stare so intense, your eyes so bright
Makes me sleep peacefully through the night

You make my heart go all a flutter
When you’re around nothing else matter

How you made me crave for you
How I wish you are my boo

But how sad, how heartbreaking
You’re another girl’s darling…

10:25 A.M.
16 April 2005



There ya go. It’s been awhile since I made poems. I just felt like it. Ya know… just a little something for this blog. I finished this one in just half an hour. So it’s a bit crappy and mushy but who cares. Notice how all the lines have 9 syllables except for the last four which have 7 syllables each. (Feel free to count them). I even made them rhyme. *Blinks* Wow. *Amazed at self*

Of course, it’s nothing like Shakespeare. I mean, for one thing, you can totally understand them on your first read. Heh.

No comments: