28 April 2005

Another poem...

This poem is dedicated to one of my dearest friend, Jasmine. Even though this poem is not about her, but since she likes it so much... Heh, so here you go, darling. And she was the one who persuade me to post this even though I was doubtful. It is so personal... I can't believe that I nearly cried when I read it out loud to Jasmine just now. But, here I go... I impart a little bit of me to you...


Pretty Petals

Pretty petals scattering
In a whirlwind round and round
Nothing describes this feeling
I think I have finally found

Somebody who loves me
Somebody who really cares
Someone who makes me free
Someone whose life I can share

But as always in this life
Nothing comes for free
Yes, even love, it’s true
There’s a price we have to pay

Even if he does love me
Even if he really cares
He guiltlessly lied to me
And wasn’t playing fair

All the hurt he put me through
And all the made-up stories
Did he think I was a fool?
‘Cause he made me weak at knees?

Nothing describes this feeling
When you think you’ve finally found
The man who you have feelings for
Not really the man you want

My feeling is just like
Pretty petals scattering
In a whirlwind round and round
Blown away and then… gone.

August 15, 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being daring enough to post this poem.I'm so proud of you. :) Always remember, no matter what you do, you'll be criticised. So dont vorry.