02 April 2005

The Beach

Went to Esplanade today with Syafiq, Saiful, Sarah and Jasmine. The sky was so beautiful. At sunset, the sky was as if drawn with crayons by God's hands. It was a gamut of blues, oranges, yellows and with a tinge of greens here and there.

With the wind caressing my face and gently sweeping my hair, I stared at the sky and sea in awe. Sceneries like these made life so worthwhile. And watching them together with people who love and care about you makes it even more meaningful.

At times like these made me think how precious life is and how we should treasure it. At bad times, these memories would help me get through them and give me hope, telling me that life is not that bad. Life is not a bitch. Instead life is beautiful.

On another event, as we all know, it was April Fool's day yesterday. I went to MuggleNet.com for my nearly daily visits. And what do I found? A message saying that MuggleNet has shut down by Warner Bros and J.K. Rowling because of copyright breach. Or something like that. All I did was stare and stare at screen, not believing it. I remember thinking "WTF... WTF... This is not happening. You got to be kidding me..." until it downloaded to the real MuggleNet.com.

April Fooled!

Grrr... I nearly had a heart attack. I actually hyperventilated. Thank god I didn't go crazy, right Green Fairy, Blue Fairy?

No comments: