18 April 2005

Lord Of The Bands

For those of you who do not know what Lord of the Bands is, it’s a competition among bands where each band will sing any number of songs in at least two different languages (English, Malay, Mandarin and Iban) in the course of 6 minutes only. The songs can be an original composition or cover versions. There cannot be vulgar/obscene language/behaviour allowed. God, I sound like the frigging Rules and Regulations crap thingy, don’t I? Well, that’s because I’m copying these information from my LOTB Special Edition Calendar-Magazine.

Well anyhoo, a competition was held in Miri last Saturday on 16th April 2005 at Civic Centre. And I was SO there!

I have bought the calendar-magazine worth RM15 from Jun Bing three days before the event. Inside contained a free entry pass to the LOTB. Cbell is going to pick me up, along with Rueben, Dian and Ichuy. So I am all set and raring to go.

On the day of the event, Cbell picked me up at 12.40 p.m after picking up Rueben. Then, we went to pick Dian and Ichuy. Bla bla bla, we arrived there at 1 p.m. We were the first to arrive. (Cbell drive faaassstt…) We meet up with the others (Ernest, Felix, Don, Muhaimin, JB, Stephanie, Sarah) at the parking lot.

Saiful came near to 2 p.m. to give me back my Canon PowerShot A80 with 4.0 mega pixels digital camera. (Ahem, promotion sikit.) After much persuasion from Sarah, Steph, Dian and I, he agreed to go! Yay! Heh.

At first, they said it was at noon. Then they changed it and said it was at 1 p.m. The banners and magazines said it was at 1 p.m. Then they changed it yet again and said it started at 2 p.m. But after much waiting, whining and complaining (while eating, drinking and taking pictures of ourselves and spyshots of other unknown people) we were finally let in at 3.30 p.m. *relieved sigh* It was getting really hot outside…

Bla bla bla bla…

More bla bla bla…

Then we all went home at night.

Frustrating? Well, I ain't got time to type all that's happened ya know. Assignments and stuff. Well, keep visiting this blog. I'll update soon enough. ;)

No comments: