18 January 2006

Whoops...

So the previous entry... You guys must be wondering what in the world am I talking about and especially who was it.

I thought that Rasyiq lied about some stuff.

Turns out that it was all a misunderstanding. There never was a lie. My source was somebody I trusted. Someone I've known for a long time. One of my best friends. So, naturally I trusted her words. And yes, I would believe her over anyone else. But urm, maybe not 100% since this incident happened. Haih. Apa la that girl.

If only I knew where she got that information from. I wouldn't have really believed it. Turns out, Rafie talked to Amalina. No surprise that he would call Syiq an ass.

One thing that freaked me out was that yesterday, Syiq called me to tell me that Amalina got it all wrong. I was so, so relieved. I was reading the comic strips in the newspaper. And since the horoscope was just next to it, I read it. I think horoscopes are a bunch of funny craps. I don't believe them. But what I read was a surprise. It said:

"... You are likely to react in a totally different way than you would expect to news that comes your way about your partner. Remember to ensure that what you hear is true before acting on it..."

Opps. Heh heh.

Sayang, I'm so sorry. I love you. I won't throw knives anymore. I'll do my research next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll do my research next time.
that was what i told syiq abt what u shdve done haha =p
glad u learnt a lesson =)

Anonymous said...

nisa, can u stop using this sentence..

"I'll do my research next time"

Please use sentence that will not remind US all of that particular friend of Shashi Tharror again..heheh