19 January 2006

I've been tagged...

I haven't had the time to read other people's blog because my Internet fcuked up after I went online for an hour or so. Haih.

I just got why our dear Emily had been prancing about yelling "You're It~ You're It~" in my chatterbox.

I've been tagged. Twice! Darn. And the latest one is hard... But that's for the next entry..

First of all, remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.


1. Alex Allied
2. Cluelee Dream
3. Planet SubKi||er
4. Guilty Secrets
5. Where I Spread My Wings and Fly...


Then, answer the following questions :


What was I doing 10 years back:
I was being a normal silly kid back then. I don't really remember anything specific. I was so innocent and naive. Sigh.

What was I doing 1 year back:
Started smoking. Bad Nisa! Bad girl! Sit! Stay! Stay smoking...

5 snacks I enjoy:
- CHOCOLATE!
- McD french fries
- Ice cream
- Cakes from 'pretentious' places (Haha)
- Pringles

5 song I know all the lyrics off my head right now:
- My All - Mariah Carey
- We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
- Hero - Mariah Carey (Ok, I guess from this point you guys can tell I know most of her songs. I should shut up about her already)
- The Water Is Wide - Charlotte Church
- Brightly Wound - Eisley

5 things I would do if I'm a millionaire:
- Shopping shopping shopping!
- Travel
- That's about it.
- What about other people? What other people? No, I'm not buying you McD.
- I'll keep the money all to myself. No, I don't share.

5 bad habits:
- Smoking
- Procrastinate about nearly everything
- Being so sarcastic and bitchy
- Drinking
- I refuse to list down my bad sides. Have to keep up my good image, ya know? Oh shut up. I do have one.

5 things I love to do:
- Reading
- Singing
- Hanging out with friends
- Watching sunsets at the beach
- Going out at night

5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
- That bleh skirt my mum bought me
- That baju kurung that dotty tailor ruined. Grrr...
- Erm, I can't really think of anything right now.
- I mean, who cares right?
- Actually, I'm running out of time. I have to go pick Azee and Udin up right now. I'm lateeee!

5 favourite "toys":
- My mobile
- My laptop. I wish I have a better one though.. Like that Vaio..
- MP3 player. Not mine but who cares
- PS2
- Uhh... (can't think of anything anymore) the... television?

Then you select 5 people to pass it on to:
- Ing Hui (You tagged me once.)
- Dian (Do you still blog??) [ I can't link her cuz she doesn't want to be link here]
- Saiful (Just because. I miss you lah.)
- Rasyiq (Cuz I like you. Haha.)
- I can't think of other people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait for ur other tagged entry.
make it hot k =p