29 January 2006

Kuching International Airport

Rasyiq's whole family, except for Rafie, went to KL this evening. Since I have nothing better to do, other than cherishing the last few moments with Syiq, I took a few pictures of the Kuching International Airport (KIA).

The airport is still in renovation. It looks like Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) now. So, for example you're going to KL from Kuching, when you arrive in KLIA, you'll wonder "Did the plane flew back to Kuching?!" Ok fine. I know you people are not stupid enough to think that.


Top floor.


I was quick enough to shoot this while he's walking towards me. But see the background. Looks SO familiar, right?


Miri Airport also followed KLIA's design. But the difference between Miri Airport and KIA, KIA have three stories and Miri only have two! Ok, I know that's stupidly obvious but I ain't an architect. I know that KIA is prettier and cleaner than Miri Airport though. Even though it's not yet completed, at least it's not infested with flies. Like in Miri!


Kuching International Airport in the evening.

I don't know why they want to standardize the airports. Sure, KLIA looks pretty cool, neat, awesome etc. But so what? Why can't our Sarawak airports be more like... like... like Sarawak lah!

Come to Sarawak. A Place Like No Other... except for the airports...

Okay, I tak sempat take more pictures of the airport because I was busy doing other things.




The sun was on our face but the lighting was so nice! It's totally worth it trying hard not to squint. Anything for a good picture! =)




When Rafie saw the picture above, he said that he looked like a Versace model. He was wearing a Versace shirt.
Me: =|


He looks like that but he actually loves the camera!


Rafie's watch. Have no idea why he took this.


I look like a head on a stick!!! Gotta gain more weight...

Syiq's family finally arrived at 7.00 PM. Their flight was at 7.45 PM. We all said our goodbyes. After nearly two hours at the airport, I finally went home.

P.S: Just in case if Rafie stumbles upon my blog. Rafie, if you see this, I hope you don't mind me putting your pictures here.. =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pics u took kat airport!

Nisa said...

Which ones? U know, I didn't even realise all that. Haha. So I'm pleasantly surprised u guys think that the pictures are nice. Heh.

Oh, come to think of it, that was the first time i put our pics together here since we got together. =P

Anonymous said...

i like the last pic of u n syiq. very beautiful and lovely =)