22 January 2006

My Hair

Azee managed to persuade me to cut my hair yesterday. She insisted that I have fringe. Because I look boring, she reasoned. Why thank you, dear sister. I finally relented. She was so persistent. How can I refuse.

Damn my weakness.

Nevertheless, I was still doubtful and reluctant. I was actually horrified the whole time the hairdresser cut Azee's hair. Her long locks... I kept moaning while Azee has this "Who gives a fuck? Really?" look.

When it was my turn, I occasionally winced. I TRIED to keep a straight face. Like I'm hell cool with it. Seeing this, the hairdresser kept reassuring me and showed me how little she is cutting off. Haha. She was so understanding.

BEFORE

AFTER


No difference, I hear you say. That's the whole point! I was so relieved that the hairdresser recommended that I shouldn't have fringe. So I asked her to just trim my hair. Have to be wary of stupid split ends, you know!

Actually, sengaja want to put my picture here. I feel that my blog lacks it. Previous entry full of beautiful Asians. I also want. It IS my blog, after all...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunno why tiba2 my comp mati tek.sial..this is my 3rd time trying to comment on this entry. must be the pic.

p/s: oh u put kristine hermosa's pic in ur previous entry!kacak la ur blog now! :p

Anonymous said...

vain~~~~~~
hahaha i like ur hair afta u cut it. looks better.

Kim said...

v. vain. lol. but u look good. wonder what u would've looked like with a fringe though. :-/ u spoilt it for me. =( was hoping to see some real changes. lol.

Anonymous said...

agree!!!

Nisa said...

Stef, Kim: Muahahaha. What do you mean I'm vain? You just noticed? I fell in love with the mirror at 1st sight. Haha.

Of course my hair looks better. Blowdry bah. Now it looks like crap again. Curly hairs are hard to maintain.

P.S: Jasmine, I won't put ur pic here then. Later my blog delete itself. Heh.

Kim said...

hahahaha... wah wah.. syiq so mean. sian, nysa. don't worry. i'll be here for u. akakaka.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha lawak eh.

Kim said...

eh, post ur sister's pic.. i'm also curious to see how she turned out. :P

i'm so kaypoh. hehehehe.

fulamak katak, my word verification: lrskwobx

Anonymous said...

i think your hair looks great, like those in the commercials!

Nisa said...

Syiq: Hey! So uncalled for. I didn't tease you abt YOUR hair..

Emily: Thanks. You don't need to see my sister's. She ugly. Haha. She cut her hair very short. Pixie-like.

Simon: Ack. I can't believe Simon from simontalks.com commented on my blog!! Haha. I enjoy reading your blog, Simon. =)

Anonymous said...

sepa simon tok? ensem sik?

btw, i love pixies =)