15 September 2005

My Elysium

Wrote this last month. Boredom = write useless stuff.

I am enjoying these little sensations
As I lie on this field of green grass
The warmth of the sun against my skin
The soft wind blowing gently by
The sounds of birds calling out

I looked up in wonderment at
The great blue, blue sky above me
Making me feel tiny but happy
Because for this little while in time
Seems like nothing would go wrong

My big problems and little worries
Seems so far away in another land
Only enjoyment and happiness
Engulfing me with their tight embrace
Reluctant of letting go and vanish

At this instant I am at peace
With myself and the world around me
Smiling blissfully as I gaze at the view
Of the green hills and the vast blue sea
Content with where I am

I wish I could stay here longer
But alas, into reality I am woken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful babe. just like u are.