24 September 2005

Losing a phone is not THAT bad...

You know kan I lost my phone. You know, I feel so liberated! Why?

1. People don’t text me about silly things that you don’t really want to know about. Eg. “Nysa! It’s a nice day today.” OR “Kmk ke pasa ikan tek. Meli ikan.” (I went to the market. Buy fish.) WTF man. If the fish is for me, I don’t mind la. So now, without my phone I don’t need to reply to those anymore.

2. I don’t have the commitment to sign my friends name when they ask you to. “Oi, sign my name for Goi’s lecture ok? ID: 7D4A9829328ru29ijsknsdi1208510. Thank you!” You don’t even need to write down the friggin ID for Goi’s lectures. You need to SIGN your name. And the worse part is when your friends’ signatures are ridiculously difficult and long. How the fck do you expect us to copy that squiggle that looks like random lines and crosses? They don’t even look like your name.

3. You get to avoid certain people that you don’t like. Somehow they are dense enough to keep messaging you. It so does not help when you don’t share the same line with them. SMS-ing Maxis when you’re using Digi is 7 cents okay?! You know what you can buy with 7 cents??!!! You can buy one sweet and you still have 2 cents left!

4. I don’t need to stress myself out when people message me (usually Ernest) and I don’t have ANY credit left to reply and I’ll be glaring at my phone and wondering, “WHY??” Some of them know that it’ll greatly annoy me (cause I’ll get very frustrated when I can’t reply back) and message me like: “Haha. Nysa sekda credit!” (“Haha. Nysa doesn’t have credit.”) Grrr… evil, evil people. Doesn’t matter that I do that too. Imagine if it was a life and death situation. “Nysa! I want to commit suicide by drowning myself with tomato ketchup (because chili is too pedas so hurts more). If you don’t reply in 10 minutes I’ll start pouring. I’m naked and in the bathtub btw…” CSI people will find that body covered with ketchup and gonna blame me.

5. I have a reason if I forgot people’s birthdays or other important dates. I can just say that I have put all of the dates in my phone but since I lost it… And when they say, “Don’t you put it in your organizer?” I’ll reply “Of course I did. But then I lost that too.” I just hope I won’t lose my mind next.

Okay I have to stop there. Just because I can’t think of any other reasons. What I really want to do is scream “I DON’T HAVE A PHONE!!!!!!!!”

I can’t message… :
- Nezz now to ask him to buy cigarettes for me. Or just SMS him about random things. He called me Miss Random. I am SO not! I miss my SMS buddy. –insert sad smiley-
- Saiful to pick me up early/late. Or ask him about assignments. Or reprimand him to do things that he purposely forgot to do. Or order him around. (Stupid self-appointed leader who refuse to take charge…)
- Sarah to tell her about things.
- Jasmine to tell her that I miss her so.
- Mum… uhh.. ask for money la what else.
- Yasmin for various stuff.
- Steff for… well I usually ask her where she is.
- Dian if I wanna borrow some stuff or wtv else I wanna ask.
- Ing Hui for erm… to pick me up. Sometimes.
- Renee for…

Ok I give up on listing down people’s name that I’m not going to message in a while. It’s sort of depressing.

I really miss SMS-ing. I really miss having a phone.

BUT in the mean time I’m going to use my friends’ mobile phones. They’re like public phones but free!

This post is just for laughs. Don’t take things personally. I know you people! See these claws? I can beat Wolverine with them. When I do have a phone, don’t hesitate to SMS me. I think I would want to brag about my phone. –insert smiley-

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss nisot. lama already i didnt msg her. sigh.. heard you're eyeing on 6101.beli lah beli lah. Klak I help you to keep your phone. :D

Anonymous said...

bagus ktk, byk org kontek.... nang disayangi oleh semua orang lah pendek kata.

kmk ada hp, sikda juak org msg. tiap-tiap bulan reload, tapi credit sik bergerak. hehe.

Anonymous said...

tweety when u have a new hp klak boh ko brag brag brag cya k. tumbok klak.

Nisa said...

Haha. You're so sad, Fakhrain.

I want 6101 la. Looks like Samsung phone. That's the closest I can get.

And no worries. Probably won't msg just to brag. Puh-lease. Give me some credit. I'll brag face2face la. ;)

Anonymous said...

gambong.

Anonymous said...

u brag face2face lagik ku mok tumbok ko.
credit? u want credit? ask from thomas.

me_yasmin said...

hahaha!! i was laughing like hell reading your post....

whn you complained about ppl msg-ing about useless stuff kan, teringat aku the one time you told me whn u msg'd sepul to say i couldn't come for this one meeting and his only reply was "darn."

hehehehehehe....

Anonymous said...

Balance : RM92.01

Anonymous said...

heheh..tegal message kmk ya semua org kita padah..cits, kelak mek message lebih pendek gik..darn, jadi D jak..cukuplah.

Nisa said...

mun ktk msg 'D' jak, mcm nama Dian jak.

Anonymous said...

kedak assembly language... semua pendek-pendek jak

Anonymous said...

airtime due : 24/01/2006

Anonymous said...

now dah ada tepon dah..best juak lah the phone..tapi sayang..sekda gigi biru, dah la memori kecik..pahal NOkia camya gilak bah..sik lamak gik ada lah model (i) tepon ya..newly improved model..yang ada memori berganda-uganda,bergigi biru,dan macam-macam yang sewaktu dengan nya..selamat BERPUASA..hehehe..

Anonymous said...

mok memori berganda... beli hp nok support memory card MMC/SD

hp maker sikkan free free jak berik memory space besar. reduce cost bah.