01 July 2005

Movies

Today I went to watch TWO movies at Star Cineplex for FREE. Isn't that just grand? The first movie was War of the Worlds with Nana, Ck and dear old Roland. It was great to see Roland again after nearly 2 years. The sound in the cinema (Cineplex 3) was deafening. Every time the sound go Boom, I thought I'll go deaf and die of a heart attack.

The movie was about aliens invading Earth and they are trying to take over the world. So what else is new? Like any other idiots who tries to rule the world, they fail miserably (with the exception of myself. Do NOT laugh Yasmin!!). And so does the aliens in the movie. They lost. (I'm sorry if you guys haven't watch the movie and are seething with rage and sputtering "Spoiler!!" at the screen right now. But come on, did you really think they'll win?)

I don't believe in aliens. I think they're a bunch of crap but this movie rocks. The sound system just blew me away. Or maybe that's just the cinema. Ahhh... you can't enjoy that kind of luxury in Miri. And maybe I watched it with the right kind of people. You know how the people you're watching the movie with can affect the way you think of it? Media students! Rememberrr...?? I'll tell Haslina if you don't! Heh.

Overall, I think the movie's really tragic. Imagine, so many lives killed. The world can never be the same again. The survivors will live in fear. I mean, of course the aliens will come back after knowing what caused their downfall kan. So, so sad.

I just got back home at 6.25 p.m. 10 minutes after that, Rasyiq called. God, I didn't expect us to watch a movie so soon. Nasib Nana nyuruh balit awal. Heh. It was great to see dear Syiq again. He looked ever so smart. He just got back from work. Wearing long sleeves with black slacks and black shoes. Yummm. He seems to be taller too. Well, I mean, he's always been taller but damn, how could he have grown taller than the last time I saw him?! Well, I can't help but puji. He was my crush after all. He paid for my ticket. I realise I didn't spend even RM1 today. Wow. I'm like Cbell. Waahhh. -pleased with self- I told him that and he was pleased too. Haha. Dear old Cbell.

Oh I'm off topic. So, we caught the 7 p.m show. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It was such a silly, lame movie. At least it was funny. I'm too lazy to sumarize the story and give comments. Thank God I didn't pay for that. Haha. And at least it was with Syiq. Heh. After the movie, he wanted to go somewhere to eat. But I don't have enough money! So I asked him to just bring me home. How disappointing. I would love to spend more time talking to him. Our talks are always so pleasant. When I got back home, all my dad asked was how were the movies. He didn't even question me about anything else. Damn, if I knew I would have gone back later than 9.10 p.m. Heh. :P

Yeah, this is just another entry telling you people that I indeed have a social life and I do go out and I do have friends. Haha.

P.S: And yes I do realise I talk more about Syiq then the movie itself. So what. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shaddaaaaaaaaaaaap!
aku lum nangga gik duak2 muvi ya...
spoil spoil....
HAMPEH. nah. my new word. hehehe.

Nisa said...

Haha. U've watched Initial D dah kan? I haven't watch that yet if that'll make u feel better. Heh.

Anonymous said...

it doesnt make any differenceeeeeeeee... dah spoil dah tokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... *sulks in a corner full of spidey webs right on top of the wall*