05 July 2005

Ramblings

So far, I'm having fun in Kuching. Friends have been asking for my company every week. My parents are paying for eveything. There's Astro and broadband (all paid by my dad). I can drive around now. It's heavenly to be back home. =)

How are you guys? I know Yasmin just got back from KL. Lucky monkey. Hmph. I wonder how Renee and Ing Hui are... Nezz finally reload his phone. (Thank God. About time too!). I think Steff's rotting at home. Haha. Jasmine and Sarah are burden with assignments (Whahahahha!!). I wonder how that certain KK girl is... NOT!

I didn't get to see Amalina (my best friend) at all! I didn't even get to hear her voice, let alone see her face. I am still so upset. How could she go without saying goodbye? Well, at least she messaged me a few times compared to Rasyiq. All she ever said to him was "Tell Syiq I said hi," through his brother. How sad is that?

I fought with Syafiq. Khalid. I'm not talking to him and I don't intent to ever talk to him again. And please don't ask why. I don't want to tell you. I just want you guys to know that I'm pissed at him and we're not in speaking terms. So don't talk to me about him. Thank you.

Oh and lastly, my laptop kenak spyware. I've scanned my notebook with AVG (no virus found). So I concluded SPYWARES! Ahhhh! So I scanned my laptop with Spybot and Ad Aware. I also downloaded Zone Alarm. You can never be too careful. But alas, spywares are here to stay. Guess I have to reformat my laptop. Grrr... Maybe I'll ask Cbell to do it for me since he offered to help. (Hmmm... is that really a good idea...?)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cbell..you dare to give him your laptop again?..oh ya, about your message this morning, i cant recall anything last night..but then again, i am STUPID la, honestly speaking kan?..it's ok to be honest Nisot..well at least i know where i stand!!..

Nisa said...

Honestly? Ur not stupid. I nvr tot u are. Stop saying that. It wasnt meant for you. Kay?

And STOPPPPP calling me that!!! What is WRONG with you ppl??

Anonymous said...

make me stop nisot...it sounds nice..like it or not, i will still call u nisot..poeple, from now on, nisa no more, nisot nisot!

Anonymous said...

hell yeah im rotting like shit at home. fucking place with mutha fucking ppl living in it.

y did u fight with syafiq? (lalalala~)

Anonymous said...

and its SteffI with an 'i' behind (and without an 'e' after the 'i').
U R JUST LIKE THAT CERTAIN KK GIRL!!! CAN NEVER SPELL MY NAME CORRECTLY!!! what is wrong with u ppl...

Nisa said...

but calling u steff is easier wat. n syafiq's a jerk. bila chat kelak cita the reasons i dun talk to him no more.

n the name's nisa. i dun get ur testie nezz. :P it's so random. haha.

Anonymous said...

i'm a random person..what do you mean random..sik paham juak ktk tok..mun sik suka delete jak..kmk polah ya pun out of the blue..was drunk2 masa ya..haha..bila gik mok gi ketemu abang2 polis..mek temu gik abang2 polis..macho jak sidak..

Anonymous said...

if u wana kol me that, its steF. only with an 'f' behind ok. ONE 'f'. ONE. geddit? wats so hard? pfft...

Nisa said...

my god stef. so many rules. sheesh. bunyi nya sama jak. mun nis** ya muak juak. eee... geram.

oh abg polis ka? i need to go to mbks 2moro nezz. with min. mok ekot? have u paid ur fine?

P.S: BLOODY FINE!! IDIOT WARDEN! Gah.. Nya letak kesalahan kmk sebagai "Without displaying coupon" when the bloody coupon was JUST BLOODY THERE!! Now have to go all the way to MBKS just to complain.

Anonymous said...

waahhahhahahahahhaa....i have nothing to say but throw my head back and laugh..sekda lah..yes...oredi paid mine..what time will u be going?..just give me a call la..

Anonymous said...

burglar alarm security systemhttp://www.alarmmonitorsecurity.infoI don't want yes men around me, i want people who will tell me the truth, even if it costs their job.burglar alarm security system