10 July 2005

Dream

I had a dream the other night. It was weird and funny that I decided to write it down.

The dream started at a dark mall. I felt so lost. I can't remember what I wanted. But I know I wanted something desperately and was looking frantically for it. At the end of the mall scene, I was huddling all alone in a corner.

Then I was in a car. I was practicing driving it for some car race. It was a really nice grey luxurious car. Something like an RR or Maybach. I practiced at my old primary school for quite some time. Then I went out to the streets.

It rained heavily. There was a traffic jam. I was stuck in it. Drove into a complete stop in front of a big white house with a lone tree outside. Somehow I focused on it and the lightning flashed through the sky, lighting everything up. It gave the tree a spooky look. Even I feel spooked. Then the traffic moved on.

Suddenly Sarah's driving. Then she saw Ernest somewhere and swerved to the left to pick him up. I then saw Ernest in view. He was cuddling with Felix. His head on Lix's shoulder. They sort of look cute. Then Nezz went away to get something and Felix asked if I'm gonna offer him the peanuts. I was wondering what peanuts when I suddenly realise that I have a brown paper bag of peanuts in my hand.

Then I woke up.

The funny and weird thing is... Sarah DROVE!! Whahahahahaha. That'll be the day. =)

But seriously now. I figured out what my dream meant and it's true. Weird...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh..the mimpi was nice till i read that part..yarabbii..nothing else to mimpi kah..u mimpi me and felix..sorang gik mimpi kmk..ermm..nvm..

come to think about it..dah lamak kmk sik mimpi2..what's wrong with me?

Anonymous said...

they probably do cuddle when no one is looking. he he he. its ok to cuddle.

Anonymous said...

n what is so weird about me driving???



*hampa hidup terasa*

Nisa said...

Race la Sarah. Sapa cepat gik ambik driving licence. You or Dian. I'm betting on you. So get ur ass to the driving institution!

And heh heh.... Sik tauk la Nezz kenak tetiba mimpi cam ya. Haha. Must be because I was thinking of you guys. You didn't bring Felix the other day. Hampa hidup terasa. Rindu ngan nya (or the pack... can't decide).

Anonymous said...

what?...sarah driving?...aduh....sekpat imagine..

Anonymous said...

i'll drive a tank n run u guys flat

Anonymous said...

a tank?....huah...sanggup...

Nisa said...

i bet the tank will suffocate u 1st b4 u can even move it an inch (inside tank very hot i hear).