28 June 2005

1st Outing

I have no idea what to write. I just feel like blogging. It's early morning and I can't sleep.

Went out for the first time in Kch with Nezz, Lix and Min today. Eh wait. I mean, yesterday. They didn't give me any warning at all... Around 3.30 p.m, tetiba jak Min called asking where my house is. I was suspicious. Of course he won't ask me that 1st thing because he was damn bored at home or something. So while talking to him, I rushed to my brother's room (it faces the road) and then suddenly I saw a DARK GREEN Honda (dunno wat model n I dun care) driving really slowly and it suddenly drove into my house. I shrieked "What are you guys doing here??" Heh.

Rushed outside, asked them what do they want. And they have the nerve to ask "Eh Nisa mek org haus la. Ada aik ka?" Grrr...

The outing was pretty fun. I get to see my old kindy again (it used to be called Tadika Tabuan Laru. Now it's Tadika Sri Mawar. Yuck). I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Nezz live so near my kindy. Gosh.

We went to Hock Lee to drink and hang out just to find out that the shop has closed. Last2 gi Open Air in front of Electra House because I said that the ais kacang there is delicious. Yummm... It was SO cheap! RM1.30 ONLY. I looked around to check out other stalls to see the prices and the prices are really low. Gosh, I'm so used with Miri's food price that it's so delightful to eat cheap NICE DELICIOUS good food again. =)

It's great to be home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe..next time i wanna bring your daddy's car for a ride..and mun nya tyk "Kawan Nisa kah ya?"..padah jak sik kenal..but one thing for sure, we all sik tauk malu...hahahahaha...