24 June 2005

Nokia 6680

I WANTS IT!

ME NEEDS IT!

MY PRECIOUSSSS...

At times like this, I'm annoyed with my dad because he can afford an RM2k mobile phone. (Uii.. dy, buy me new phone laaa...) Whenever I see it lying on the table, so innocently, so invitingly, so... so tantalizingly... I either feel like crushing it to pieces or steal it and bring it to Miri. -insert sinister laughter-

It has Big 2 too. Now I can play it without buying the cards and teach my siblings how to play it or wait for Min, Felix and Dian. Heh heh. But I keep on LOSING. Stupid phone.

But I still want it. Should I steal it? Master Azim, I need your guidance...

What do you guys think? Or should I just throw my old phone (take the SIM card first, of course. I ain't dumb) to the Sarawak river (which is like next to my house. The sea is too far) and go home with a pathetic face and a sad story and hope my dad will buy me new one?

6 comments:

Nisa said...

N90 lom kuar sayang. If u buy it, I'll promise I'll steal it from u n u can play with it. k?

Nisa said...

Romania?

Bah Min. Juh gi Romania!

I want to see if there's real vampires there.

Anonymous said...

Maybe u can pretend u lost the phone..u hide it somewhere la. At least if ur plan backfires n ur dad simok beli new phone..u can somehow 'miraculously' find ur old phone back n use it till u get another brilliant idea on getting a new phone :P

nisa ngek. guess who i am.

Nisa said...

by the way u write? Hi Sarah. :)

Anonymous said...

nooo..where got me is write like thats. how dare u is saying that were me. me is the real sarah. rahhhh makan nisa.

nisa masih ngek.

Nisa said...

ler. im confused. o well. go with the flow. go with the flow... duu duu duu...