21 June 2005

Back back back!!

I am in Kuching! Yay! I'm so happy. =)

Renee, Dian, Felix and Muhaimin went to see me (and I guess Nezz too) before we go to the airport. It was so sweet. Sigh. =)

At the airport, Jasmine and Sarah went to see me. It was such a sweet sweet nice nice surprise.

Our flight was delayed for an hour btw. Hmph. But at least we got back home safe and sound.

Saiful, where were you ha? Hmph.

Banyak lagik la mok dicita but so lazy to write the details. I'm all about the details but for now, f*ck dat. SO happy! =D

I'm [home] again, I feel free... no longer alone. -I'm Born Again by Boney M-

5 comments:

Kim said...

jeles....

Anonymous said...

im owez the one being left out. thanks a lot everyone.
have a great day.

Nisa said...

Aihh steff... giney lah nak molah. Sorry la k? Aku padah pun bkn nya ko dpt kuar pun. Akhir bah flight mek org. At least I hugged u. I didn't even hug Yasmin... =( Sorry Min, ya?

Anonymous said...

It will be much better if you ask. At least people will know you are thinking of them, even though they can't go out.

Nisa said...

Waahhh, y r u guys making me feel guilty? It's over and done with. Don't drag it. I forgot, ok? I forgot.

I can't think of every single person. Nobody back in Kch knows I'm coming xcept for my family. So chill. Everyone feel left out in some point of their life.

See, now I'm being all defensive.