16 February 2006

Valentine's Day

:This entry is pink because it's Valentine's related:

Well, I know it's 2 days late but hey, I was still spending time with my Sayang.

My V-Day was hectic. My mum was really sick the night before. I even had to go out at 11.30 PM just to buy her Nestum for her to drink.

I woke up very early on 14th February. Sent Azee and Udin to school. I cannot remember when was the last time I drove around That early. So I was amazed at little things like how the moon was on the other side and how the sky was pretty and complained about how cold it was in the morning.

When I was back in my room, after marveling how great it was to be awake so early, I went back to sleep.

Yes. How very typical of me.

Woke up at 12 PM by the sounds of bangings on the door. My brother wanted me to send them to school now. Oh bugger.

So I sent my two brothers to school, sent my sister, Nana, to the mall and then picked up Azee and Udin from school. I haven't even showered yet.

I arrived home at 1.40 PM. But when Syiq messaged me at 2 PM, I told him I just got home. Well, I was lying down on the bed, telling myself I'll get up in a few minutes. Have to shower, have to shower, come on get UP!

So yes Syiq, that's why I was late. I showered at 2.05 and it took me nearly half an hour to shower.

:Off topic: Oh this is nice. Me being able to remember everything. That's why I'm giving the time. I'm showing off. See, I can remember things. Hah!

After saying goodbye to my mum, both of us went straight to the Post Office near.. uhh.. Pending or Padungan or wherever it is situated. The reason why I asked Syiq to drive me there. He knew where it is, and I don't because I stupid because I'm not familiar with that area. Thanks, hunny..

I had to pick up something Saiful sent me. It was for Shazana. After giving the box (which was wrapped in newspaper, you cheapskate la Pul. Haha) to Shazana, I quickly went back to the car because she obviously didn't want me to stay long. I thought she was going to burst into tears. Or maybe she was just sick and wanted to sneeze. Oh I wouldn't know.

There. All my work/responsibilities/chores were done. We finally had 'lunch' at TJ. Or high tea since it was 4 PM. We were so hungry. But both of us didn't finish our food. Weird.

:Off topic: Ok I'm getting tired. It's 2.30 AM right now. And I'm hell sick. My body is all red and hot. My nose is running. I have a slight headache. Someone please knock me unconscious.

Ok, let's just say I had a very nice V-Day.

Got slightly tipsy at Tapanga. Met up with Sarah and Aman at Piccadilly's. And then Rusydie and Wafi joined us. I didn't want to move because Piccadilly's was playing a Mariah CD!! And I even knew which CD and which side. I was singing along and enjoying myself. Yay! I feel all happy just thinking about it now. Heh. I tried not to feel guilty that Syiq had a slight headache and looked like he was dying. La la la... Enjoying meself.

We all then lepak at Syiq's place. Getting tipsy and playing silly games and getting squashed (me, by All of them. Grrr...) and watching videos and making out. Syiq and Aman were kissing each other, which grossed Sarah and I out.

In the morning, I wasn't hangover. Instead, my body turned a rather ghastly red. My body was and it still is so hot. I'm burning up... It never lasted this long before. Ugh...

I dragged Syiq back home. While I was taking a shower, he was introducing Final Fantasy to my sister. First time really went inside my house dah install games in people's computer...

Hey, I just realised I spent more than 24 hours with my baby! Hee~!

Well, I went back to his house to watch Oliver Twist. Wasn't really paying attention in the end because lying down on his thigh was so comfortable I was drifting in and out of sleep.

Ok, I have to stop now. It's 3.20 AM in the morning and my body is still all hot but for some strange reason, I'm cold. It doesn't even make any sense..

P.S: As I'm writing this, Sarah and Aman are probably enjoying themselves at Syiq's place. Hey, it's not fairrrr! Syiq didn't call me back. Nor is he online. Which is good. I'm NOT complaining. At least I get this entry done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sik apa..newspaper pun newspaper la..yg penting hati ini tulus..yezzzeerrrr

Anonymous said...

nysa demam!!!
whee~~~

Anonymous said...

oo saa..get well soonnn..we didnt really have much fun without u, dahla tired, too many late nights..so in the end we just got lazy high, watched some anime n umm..dont remember much but i do remember eating those sugar coated cashew nuts near syiq's bed..tinggal sikit dah..sorry syiq! they're delicious :P

Nisa said...

Saiful: Just admit it Pul. U were lazy to find any other paper.. Newspaper juak dientam nya. Haha.

Stef: What whee?! I'm still in pain, u know.

Syiq: Hey, thank you.. I love every moment of it. I'm still sick tho. It nvr last this long before. Maybe I'm having withdrawal symptoms.. I miss you..

Sarah: Those nuts are so nice right? Dah la Syiq kedirik yg masak. I think. Oh, and thanks for taking care of me. I dunno which nights u were talking abt tho. Heh.

Anonymous said...

nisa maseh demam whee~~~