06 February 2006

Guys: Top 10 Ways To Know You're In Love

I found this from ...Because We're Girls.

10. You've forgotten your ex
9. You can't stop thinking about her
8. You care about her
7. You find her quirks charming
6. You have great chemistry
5. You don't notice other women as much
4. You love spending time with her
3. You don't mind compromising sometimes
2. Other priorities take a back seat
1. You start thinking about the future and she's in it


10. I'm sure he's forgotten about them. Even though he sometimes talks about them, at least it was in a careless manner.
5. I hope not or I will have to blind him with forks. Like Kassim Selamat.
3. That's why I kept quiet most of the time and let him win. Even if it will prompt him to tease me more about me being speechless etc.
1. A house with a swimming pool, right? Haha.

Conclusion:
Yay! He loves me! =)

I mean, I know that already. But it's nice to read the signs to confirm it. And maybe it'll help you people out there to see if you or your guy is in love? Heh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

does mine loves me? hm...

Anonymous said...

ok! confirm! i'm not in love.. ;p haha~

Kim said...

i uh. ah. pfft.

Nisa said...

Haha. Yeah, it makes you think, right? ;P

I just love Kim's response. Haha.