18 May 2008

Kittens!

This morning, as I came back from buying newspaper, I heard meowing of a very small kitten. It was somewhere around our driveway. I tried to look for it but I couldn't locate it.

Half an hour ago, Johan saw 3 kittens in a box underneath our driveway. Yes. In the drain.

They were drenched, cold and hungry. One hasn't even opened its eyes yet.

Who can be so HEARTLESS?? If you have a cat/dog, take responsibility. Don't let it breed around if you won't take care of the kittens/puppies or couldn't find people who wants them. That's just irresponsible! Neuter or spay it! It's a once in a lifetime procedure and it will actually make your pet live longer and healthier.

Click here for more info on spaying or neutering.

Renee cleaned them while I try to keep them warm. I'm sure Bagheera (my black cat) won't miss his towel much. I made cat milk and Hassan fed them.

I'm not sure if any would survive. I called my vet in Kuching and she told me to keep them warm and feed them 5 times a day. "If they survive, you are very lucky. If they don't... don't put yourself down." It's hard to take care of these young ones without their mother.

I'll upload pictures of them later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg ure blogging again.
sik padah pun hmph.
keep updating wei i miss uuu =)

btw u go rainfest sik this year?

me_yasmin said...

*pushes Stef out of the way*

poor lil kittens :( how are they doing now?

Anonymous said...

am not seeing mimin nimore bye!

Nisa said...

Haha..

Stef: I was shy! Heh heh. And yea I might be going. u? u coming to kch bila?

Mimin: well the next post answers ur question. =)

Anonymous said...

not sure yet. am trying to get my dad to let me blt borneo =p he's thinking of sending me to melbourne but i wanna go rainfest lok baaaaaa!

ko bila blt kch?

Nisa said...

on the 17th june. will be in kch more than a month la.

phl mok anta kau ke melbourne indah?