20 May 2008

Kittens Part 2

We gave the 3 kittens to our friend. He has a mother cat who already has 4 kittens of her own. Thankfully, she accepted the stray kittens as her own.

However, one of the kittens died yesterday. We predicted that but it still makes me sad. It was the smallest one. The one who hasn't even opened its eyes yet. I didn't think it had the will to live...

At least the other 2 are doing quite well. The mother cat and her kittens have accepted the 2 adopted kittens as their own family. It's the sweetest thing.

I promised pictures but the pictures that I took with my phone is stretched like crazy. I don't know why or how to fix it. O well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm..sorry to hear abt the kittens? hehe no really, sorry to know that.

Nisa said...

its ok. it was expected. the little one didnt wanna feed, barely moved around, didn't even meow...

at least we tried.

besides, its suffering has ended. that's something to be happy about.