05 November 2008

New US President

Barrack Obama

The dream that that a lot of people had that one day America would have a black American president finally came true.

Even though I am not an American, I am glad that Obama won. McCain was too similar to Bush in terms of his views and policies and Palin is such a joke. Imagine if McCain had won, had another heart attack (he is 72 years old) and died, Palin would be president. Nothing wrong with a woman becoming president but I can't see how Palin would run such a powerful and influential country filled with weapons of mass destruction. Whoever was rooting for McCain probably changed their mind because of Palin.


A great change has come. And it is certainly for the better. The Obama victory is the end of the streak of white men running the US. I'm glad that Americans put aside their racism views and voted for the black man.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im not into politics but this is a great change. i think obama is inspirational.

and maybe malaysian should follow their step too.

TheStepster said...

i cant believe min actually mentioned sth abt politics. wow.

Nisa said...

Min: Yes, this is a great change. Politics seem like a dull subject to most but politicians sure make them interesting...

Step: Glad to see you comment on my blog. Hehe.

Richa: Hi. I'm flattered that you think my blog is interesting. But I'm not from India and I'm not sure how I'll contribute to anything. I usually write about personal things. Thank you so much for reading my blog though.

TheStepster said...

eh i comment evey now n then wat O_o

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!