13 September 2008

Ideas

So I've been designing and drawing and came up with a theme and colour. I've finished the artwork but web designing is so tedious. =( I don't know when it'll be finished.

(This is what I'm up to when I'm supposed to do my work. =( But the visions in my head won't go away and I just had to draw them. Even though my drawing ability is crap..)

This is for the blog. Done with PS7. Took about 6-7 hours? Haha. Restricted by lack of skills so had to change my vision a bit and so took hours till I'm happy with the result. Butterfly wing stock from JLStock from dA.


What do you think?

And this is just details I added for deviantArt submission.


I'm such an ugly model haha..

5 comments:

Azee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azee said...

u are an ugly model. hahaha

Nisa said...

so does that mean u'll give me ur pic then? hehe.

Diyana said...

Love ur artworks! Cute gila!

Nisa said...

Cute? Not exactly what I was going for haha.. But thanks! =D