24 September 2008

Fur is DEAD

Do you like Donna Karan? Her clothing lines sure look nice. Just like any other girl, I would want to own an original DKNY piece.

But recently I read somewhere where Mrs. Karan said regarding animal fur that all she can see are coats and accessories.

What a barbarian!

Never would I ever consider buying anything from her till she institute a permanent fur-free policy.

Boycott her designs and buy from designers such as Stella McCartney, Calvin Klien, Tommy Hilfiger and Polo Ralph Lauren instead.

Wearing fur is not cool nor it is classy. Would you wear your pet dog's or cat's fur? No? Why wear fur at all?

MEAN PEOPLE WEAR FUR.

I seriously believe that when the buying stops, the killings can too.

Click links below for more information:
Fur is Dead
Contact Mrs Karan about the issue
The Coalition to Abolish Fur Trade
Inside the Fur Industry

Videos (These videos are pretty gruesome and bloody. If you're not shocked, moved or felt pity, then you must be a wall or a stone):
A Look That Kills: Fur, Leather and Wool
China Dog and Cat Fur Farm Investigation

P.S: I do not fully agree to everything that PETA does. I'm just creating awareness and educating people about the fur industry.

4 comments:

Azee said...

cruellllllll

Anonymous said...

when i see nysa, i see a kitten. =D

Nisa said...

Min: =| Don't you mean when you see a kitten, it reminds you of me? Cause when was the last time you saw me? =( Miss you laaa

TheStepster said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA