22 May 2006

Moving on... And away I go~!

Well, it's exactly been a month after the break up. I've been keeping myself busy the whole time.
I became more social. Clubbing more. Piak more. Hehe. Went out more. Road trip la. Sleep overs la. Macam-macam lah. Thanks to Jasmine, Teem, Ryn and Dayang. Always making me go out and made me forget. Hey, that trip to Lambir and Bintulu sure was fun. =) Anywhere with you guys memang confirm best. Hugs.
Thanks to my housemates. They were so concerned. Dy, giving your shoulder to cry on was priceless. Thank you. I know Felix actually cared too. Hee. Also Wani and Farisan for forcing me to eat. Hehe.
Ing Hui and Renee... Drinking at 5 PM. Haha. Enough said. I told you I don't show my problems. But I do have them. And this blog is the place I let it all out. My magic beans! Hugs.
Syafiq, I know we're not that close anymore. But hearing that you were concerned after all that's been going on between us, I was touched.
Azee, I know you cared. If you don't, I just pretend you do lah k. Hehe. Love you, sis.
Everyone else, I can't be bothered to list down everybody ok. But thank you for whatever it was that you guys have done to comfort me.
So, I'm moving on.
He is a thing of the past. I wouldn't forget him. He was my first of so many things. And like they said, you would never forget your fist love. But like so many firsts, they come and they go. First love, first kiss, first sex, first child... And then you have to make more. Hehe.
The break up was actually freeing. Of course I was sad. Of course I was upset. But I'm an optimist. One door closed, I can see so many others opening.
Now I can flirt guiltlessly. I can get close to my guy buddies without fearing anyone being unreasonably jealous about it. I can oogle at guys. Farah and Angie would know what I'm talking about. ;P
Opportunities are everywhere when you are actually looking. I never was interested in anyone back in high school. I put my studies as first priority. When I got out of high school, I fell in love with him. That much is history. There was no one else but him. But now... after him, I've become more open to others.
He once said "I'll show you the stars, remember". He never did. And he never will. He made me really happy. Let me just keep those good memories with me. There'll never be another time though. Those 2 years I've kept my feelings for him a secret because I know a lot of people are not that enthusiastic about it. They had their reasons. So now I'm going to listen to them. But he did show me so many other things. And I thank him for that.
He'll always be my baby.
Haha. Can't resist to put any Mariah lyrics in this. Hee. One thing that'll never change. My love for Mariah Carey. Chewah. Haha.
So from now on, hopefully this blog wouldn't have any sadness caused by the break up. Enough is enough.
All this time we've been together
Everyday a new adventure
Time's enough to last forever and a day
Our love was sometimes all we had
Through good times and through bad
I loved you all the way

All our days weren't bright and sunny
There were times we had no money
You could always find some funny things to say
I'm looking back on where we've been
I'd do it all again
I loved you all the way

I loved you all the way
Every mile, every night, every day

Times I thought I couldn't take it
Wondring if we'd ever make it
You could hold me close and make it go away
And though I've said it all before
I never meant it more
I love you all the way

I loved you all the way
Good bye, Rasyiq. I'll always care for you. I know you'll find someone new in no time. That's a fact. Haha.
The first and the last time, the little owl signing off.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sikpa bah. bukan ktk sorang lonely. kmk pun ada.... kita berteman saja, teman tapi mesra.... \(^o^)/

Anonymous said...

I love you babe. Just feel like saying that . :) Hugs.

Shot For Your Thoughts said...

Well, THAT was awesome and full of grace and I wish I had handled my own breakup with as much grace as that.

*hugs* You rock, nysa, and mariah carey rocks us even harder. I love her!

Nisa said...

Soulfly: I'm not exactly lonely lah. I didn't say I am. Ish. Skati jak. Haha.

Min: I love you too. =)

Jadedjanuary: Haha. Wow. Grace? I nvr tot of it like that. N u rock too Izzah! Seriously. =)

Anonymous said...

where's the mohamed in my name?

Nisa said...

Fiq, is that all u can think of? At least I put ur name in right. Hmph. Ungrateful. Sik penah bsyukur. Bila mok insaf gik.. =)

Anonymous said...

but i want the mohamed :(

p/s = aku grateful gila kelak balit aku sponsor ko Vheeeedd.