30 May 2006

Far away

Sad. Family's further away from me.

I haven't seen my mum for 3 months already. I thought I'm used to it. And I was. But then the whole family went to umrah. Left me here.

Went further away...

I miss them.

They're at another part of the world. I wonder what they're doing right now. I wish I am with them. One whole family.

I cannot help but miss them.

I nearly cried when my lecturer butchered our movie and made it his. But I didn't. I thought I would feel sad reading the recent post by my so-called love of my life about him falling in love. Thought that I would cry. But I didn't.

However, just one thought of my family and the tears just flow freely.

I kept looking at the map of Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Wondering if they're there. Wondering how they're faring. Wondering... wondering... wondering...

Sedih. They go umrah without me. If it's anywhere else in the world doing whatever, I don't think I would feel this way.

Except if they're flying off to see Mariah.

8 comments:

me_yasmin said...

aww...baby i'm sure they miss you too! erm...if u go see Mariah, bawak aku, k? hiak hiak XD

me_yasmin said...

ps - your movie wasn't the only one tht got butchered, the same goes for the rest of our classmates. so don't feel too bad about that :p

Nisa said...

ah well min. at least everything's done. now just enjoying myself. hehe.

n i did see mariah. whahaha. she's beautiful. =) <-- wistful smile.

jeles sik?

me_yasmin said...

ngegeh awak

Anonymous said...

lepak arr..tim paham :p

Anonymous said...

Did you know that 4 out of 5 male chickens (cock / roosters) are horny?

Anonymous said...

fren,going to umrah is not a holiday where u go shopping and what not.u hafta clean urself inside out.no point going to umrah and stand infront of the kaabah then going back home and still have those happening2 time well u know what i mean.that's why ppl said, go when ur ready,and its not only for haji.sorry if this hurts.just a note from me -saiful-

Nisa said...

Haha. No Pul, it doesn't hurt. Cuz i know i aint ready to go there. im well aware that it's not a friggin holiday. i just miss my family is all. now they're back safe and sound n i cant wait to see them again. relax pul. so serious.. heh.

Anyways, blm rezeki kmk dpt pgi sia. but one day, insyaallah, i wud. n when i will, all the things that i do will become something of the past.