23 November 2005

My laptop

It was all my fault. I was so scared to tell my dad. I lost EVERyTHING. My 2000 MP3s, hundreds of pictures, all my videos, my stuff, my school work... EVERYTHING.

My cousins came last night to play Warcraft. So my dad asked Abang Mahathir to reformat it. My dad was reprimanding me in front of them. Like I knew he would. He asked me repeatedly to come and see the laptop. To look at it. While frowning at me, asking me what happened. Asking me to fix it. HOW THE HELL CAN I?? I don't know anything.

It was my fault anyway. He did ask me if there's any important things in there. Oh no, no important things. Just all my memories and everything. Nothing important to him. All I can say is my 2000 MP3s. He scoffed at that. I ran away. I couldn't face it. I couldn't bear to see everything erased.

And today, my brother asked me to open my laptop. I was so scared to see what I would see. Or what I wouldn't see. I saw a blue background, with only four icons. I was suddenly teary-eyed. I saw my brother installed that stupid bloody game. So that's why my dad was so impatient. He wanted to install a stupid game. He couldn't wait. Why don't he just take the bloody laptop then? Asshole.

My mum called him up when I'm typing this. He called up, asking why didn't I bla bla bla, his usual crap. I interupted him, telling him it doesn't matter now. And I hung up on him. For the first time in my life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a moment of silence....

Anonymous said...

hugs nysa

Anonymous said...

turns out the game that they tried to install sekpat di install. all for nothing. makes me more sad. padan muka. molah lelah jak. huh.

Anonymous said...

sidaknya lupak copy crack file

Kim said...

yeah, i think they didn't crack the file. at least ur dad asked la... my dad doesn't. :P