04 November 2005

1st Day of Raya

First of all, Selamat Hari Raya, people! =) Isn't it great to be celebrating with your family? To visit your reletives and eat free food and drinks, see your long lost friends, etc.

I went to visit my grandparents first. Poor Nek Hussein. He's ailing. He's body so frail and skinny. It makes me so sad that he can't remember me at all.

We didn't take any pictures since the camera's batteries were flat. (Hehe. Ain't my fault! La la la) We just got pictures when we went to my uncle's house.


Me and Azee, my second sister.



Me and Daddy. I insisted on taking pictures with him. This picture is the only one I have with Daddy in a long, looooong time. Wished he would smile. Azee, who took this picture took like a lifetime to click the damn thing that he got impatient. Love you, Daddy. I'll never say this out loud though...



I'm holding my cute cousin, Sharip. He's so adorable. My brothers: Udin (farthest right) and Aleng (middle) and Azee (left). I keep scolding Udin for being so freaking tall. Look at him! Hmph.



From left: Me, Sarah, Shazana. We're at Nadia Natasha's house. I don't have that many pictures. Saraaahhh... Send me those pictures, please. I want. =)



Group picture! From upper left: Nadia Natasha, Shazana, Sarah, me. From down left: Err... I don't know her, C-kay, Nadia a.k.a Jompotz. Photo's a bit blurry. Why can't people take proper pictures? Saiful...! I wish you're here to take photos... Haha. =P



Went to visit Rasyiq after that. Our first photo together. How sad is that. We've known each other for years already. Oh, pity I don't have pictures of his house. It's decoreated as if they're celebrating Christmas! But it's very comfy and lovely and nice. I love his house.


Yea, that's about it. I don't want to put more pictures because I don't want to explain who's who. Lazy ba. Do you really want to know my cousins and uncles etc? I think not. I hope the people in the pictures don't mind I put their faces here. =P

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sara's baju kurung is soooooooooo nice!!!
she looked hot there. woot!

Nisa said...

yeah damn nice! u shud see her on 2nd day raya. kacak aii. i'll ask pics from her so i can post here.

Anonymous said...

ee i know tat nadia natasya..nama nya nadia natasha julai nakkkk..tapi nya sik kenal kmk. kmk pun sik kenal nya..dunno where i got her name from.hhehe..
huyoo..kacak nya sarah..as usual. hmph.
mena la kata sarah, adik ktk udin ya ensem youuuu... salam ah..wahahaha.
jgn marah nysa. klak kena jual.

Nisa said...

brapa kali u nak madah ya. we know u know her la syg.

n udin's not hensem. ish. so wrong. he's 15, ppl. FIFTEEN.

Anonymous said...

so wat if he's 15. he's 15, i'm 19. 4 years jak beza yaa..boleh yaaaa... :p maaf zahir& batin kak nysa! wahah
apa number nya nisa? sekpa kmk ada ur house phone. i'll call ur house phone..:p

salam ngan sarah.ooo buang batu nya ngan kmk. klak nya.

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nisa......my baby's inside ur blog!!!!! nyum..nyum..nyum....28/11..be prepare

Anonymous said...

Nok laki gambar last sekali ya, muka nya classic jak, kedak jejaka 80an.

Anonymous said...

pul: ktk ya ada ka membocorkan rahsia kedirik... hish. lelah org diam2 jak pasya nya juak yang ngeng. hmph. sekpat diarap.

kurosaki: it's just the hair methinks. nya pun rambut neyda gia.

Anonymous said...

ne ada..kmk tersalah send message lah..angol ba awal pagi...aok, muka kawan ktk ya sa ada aura classic lah..mek sik anok aa,owh, mek bukan gay juak,kdak layap2 muka hani mohsen...pengacara roda impian..payah nak carik org muka kdak ya knek tok ehs...

Anonymous said...

nok sebelah ckay ya kak aza lah..she's cute. kazen ck ya i think.

Anonymous said...

rasyiq's metro-hot. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

ah... kmk mala jak tersalah sms ktk. i got 4 nisa in my phonebook (neesa,nisa,nysa,nisya).... damn!

Anonymous said...

Rasyiq? Hmmm...interesting guy. Its a shame he's taken now huh? Wish I had a classy guy like him...*sigh*