04 October 2005

Tomorrow...

Selamat Berpuasa!

So today I have tried to stuff everything I can get my hands on. Drinks, foods, sweets, erm death sticks... cause tomorrow the torture month... errr... I meant the fasting month starts.
So guys, behave yourselves. Don't say foul words, jgn tinggal ibadat, don't lie, don't skip or stop fasting etc.

Oh, what am I saying. I'm such a hypocrite.

Well anyways, good luck in evading all temptations. ;)

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. I can resist everything but temptations."
- Oscar Wilde-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who the fuck is this freak?

Anonymous said...

nisa esok aku posa juak. tp for half a day jak la. nx yr ganti balit.

-_- said...

selamat berpuasa

Anonymous said...

steff : hari esok posa setengah, lusak posa setengah... campur duak-duak jadi sehari.

p/s: jangan lupak datang umah raya klak

Anonymous said...

sik duli... mok posa juak. stengah ari. nx yr ganti blt jak ah.

Anonymous said...

patut la bau. syafiq duhal. ingat bau apa tek...