18 October 2005

Syafiq Dearest...

There isn't a day I didn't think about you. Ever since the day you put that picture of us together with Big Ben in the background.

I was so touched. You were willing enough to edit and crop etc. our pictures and put in on your Friendster site and also on your blog. How sweet of you, darling...

NOT!

I wasn't lying when I said I always thought about you. Since I saw that picture, I want to choke you till you are dead.

Choke, choke, choke!

Hmph.

I will never love you! Never! Cinta ku padamu tak akan berputik, Fiq! Kau tak memahami hati ku. Mengapa? Mengapa Fiq?

Cuba udah gik. Bingung aku. Aku molah entry tok pun rasa mok muntah. Haih.

P.S: Tell me what time you're coming to my house Raya later. I can't wait to give you a bitch slap and blast you with my trusty rocket launcher. Geram na eh.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh me too... ohh... -blush-

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe...she loves the pic, fiq!

Anonymous said...

she loves no one..but her phone..haha..she's a heartbreaker..la la la

Anonymous said...

....or the lovely chokeslam

Anonymous said...

fiq can i love u too?

Nisa said...

Darn u ppl... That choke sentence is supposed to threaten la ngek. Nang sik phm bahasa...

And whoever that anonymous is, yes I love my phone more than you fiq. I'll save my phone rather than u if a fire occur.

Stop dreaming.

Wait... I'm not a heartbreaker! Er... not really. But I love the song with the same name though! =D

Anonymous said...

u have me, fiq. u have me.

Anonymous said...

no stef.... u have thomas (in your nightmare).

Anonymous said...

to hell with that thambey.
mhmin sik marah pun fiq. nya si kisah hehehehe juh gi dating!

Anonymous said...

*sik
(typo)

Anonymous said...

dating ngan kmk jak steff... bila lagik nak bermesra mun sik kinek tok...

Anonymous said...

bah i'll get get the surat from him klak2 k.
u buy me tiket gi kch la fiq. boh lupak makeup kedirik juak.

soulfly: SIMOK DATING NGAN KO.

Anonymous said...

ok... cmok gerak sahur gik... hermmpphhh...