27 October 2008

Where art thou?

He's been gone for more than 2 months. I still think about him every single day. It still tear up my eyes thinking about him.

I want to hug him again. Feel his warm body. Watch his beautiful big green eyes looking at me.

Knowing that I can't do any of that now hurts.

He was my baby. He was like my child. I took care of him. Gave him food and a place to sleep. Gave him my love and affection. Dry him when he's wet from the rain. Played with him till we're both tired. Took care of him when he's sick and dizzy. Cleared up his vomit. Bathe him when he's dirty. Gave him vitamins and all that crap so that he'll be healthy.

I know he adored me. He felt safe with me. My heart broke when I accidentally hurt him at times.

He made me happy.

I wonder if I'll ever hear his loud meow once again?

It makes me smile, how can I feel this strongly over a cat?

No comments: