08 April 2006

Frustrations

I'm at Jasmine's house right now. Slept over last night. I was supposed to help her do her research. But we got back late. Both were so tired and sleepy. It rained heavily last night. When we got to her front door, we found out that it was locked... We were locked outside. At 1 AM. When it's raining hard. Plus, we both need to pee...

Since we couldn't get the maid to wake up, we drove out again. To some random hotel nearby (Marriot). We need to go to the toilet! But then the maid called. Sigh. Finally.

We didn't do our research.

So anyways, I haven't been updating regularly. I miss blogging..

But I have assignments due every bloody week. And it's so tiring and depressing. Not only that, if I don't have a presentation that week, I have shooting or editing to do! Next week, I have one 1500 words paper due, a presentation on Monday, a shooting on Tuesday. I don't mind being busy. But I hate being TOO busy. It makes you too tired to do anything else. You have class the whole day. And at night, you want to do your assignments but you're too tired! Gah.

And I miss Rasyiq so much. There's a chance that I'm not going to see him till the end of the year. I don't think he's coming next week. Or ever. He's busy too. Working.

Depressing, depressing, depressing...

No comments: