27 April 2006

Explaination

Ok so how and when did it happened?

I was out with Teem, Ryn, Angie, Dayang and Fish on the 21st April. We went to CB. At midnight, I text Rasyiq wishing him happy fourth anniversary. Everything was quite normal. He apologised that he couldn't come down.

Then it all started to become more serious.

I asked him is he serious? Breaking it off now? On our anniversary? He was determined. I told him I don't want to lose him. I mean after all those years and I finally have him, I wouldn't just give up and say Ok, let's break up! But well, broke up we did.

I wished he didn't do it when I was out. I managed not to cry during the whole outing. But when I got to my bedroom door, I just broke down in front of it. It was pathetic. I wished he didn't break it off on our anniversary. But what could I do?

I cried day and night for two days. At at some point I was in denial. It took some will power not to message pathetic stuff to him. It hurts so bad. I was in such a mess. My mum was recently very sick. And my sister was in Timberland that Saturday to get her eyes fix. I was missing my family so bad. I even thought of buying ticket to go back home this Friday and come back home on Tuesday. I wanted to go back home to my main source of comfort. My permanent one. My family. But I changed my mind.

I'm thinking of saving my money for the trip to KL instead. Heh heh.

Please don't go and say "Oh he's not worth your tears!", "He's a jerk!" or "I'll personally go to Kuching and punch his face!" because that's what I've been hearing. It hurts to hear all that. I need to cry, for one thing. And it wasn't really comforting because I still very much love him. He has his reasons and I respect them. I understood them and I'm not angry at him.

I don't really have time to tell the reasons so that'll be in Explaination Part II. Heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you need a shoulder? -_-

Anonymous said...

You got your magic beans, nysa. I dont know whether it is appropriate to say but I've met him and he seems really nice. I enjoyed both your company together. There was a definite spark and a loveable playfulness between the both of you.

Hugs. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. You take your time to grieve then you move on, sweetie. While you do that, know your friends will always be there for you.

Magic beans.

Anonymous said...

Thanks ing hui. Hugs.