31 December 2005

Ramblings

I have no idea what to talk about but I just want to update.

I'm really bored at home with nothing to do. To be honest, I'm sick of going online, I'm sick of TVs, I'm sick of playing PC games... and I think I'm really sick because I didn't sleep well last night. Having a slight headache now.

I wanted to go out. I did go out yesterday. With Azee. The reason we told our dad was that we wanted to find food... I was so hungry. Haha. Things are so different now. Last time, I can just holler "I'm going out, Daddy! Be back in a few hours!" and he wouldn't even budge from wherever he was.

But now, he'll call if I'm late. He RARELY calls me. I don't think he likes talking to me. But now I think he has my number on SpeedDial. When he calls, he'll be upset and angry. I have no idea which alien abducted him and replaced him with Very Much More Strict and Worried Dad. Maybe it's the New Year. His new resolution or something. I feel terrified for going out. I actually feel reluctant going anywhere.

Sucks. I miss Miri. Maybe I'll go back earlier.

Jasmine... Siap awak. Call me a toad again...

P.S: A cute guy viewed my profile! Wahh.. Flattered wei. So cute, you know! Very lah the fair and tall also. A cute, Chinese guy. Whahaha! Cair laa.. =P I want to add him in my friend list lah.

Wait. Erm. I have a boyfriend. I FORGOT lah. Whahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat! u suck at Maths. How can

Nysa + toad = nysot ?????

Merepek la awak nih!

Anonymous said...

haha nisot will be nisot :P