09 May 2005

Pendrive terchenta

Today is a bad BAD day...! *On cue, thunder storm can be heard on the b.g.* Two papers due today. So there I was in G2 lab, innocently doing my Info Bank... And then suddenly! *suspense music* The computer that I'm using said that my pendrive cannot be found. I just looked at it with puzzled expression, cursing slightly as I haven't save a few bits that I've just recently typed. And then I went on doing my work as if nothing happened. But it happened a few times again. I was getting pissed by the minute.

And then the most horrible thing happened. The computer stated that my friggin pendrive is not formatted. I was so scared that I stared and stared at the computer. I quickly called Min up asking what I should do. And then I changed computer in the hope that only that bloody computer is faulty. But no, the same thing appeared on the screen. The other computer politely asked "Would you like to format it now?" NO FUCKING WAY you idiot useless brainless computer!! I tried on Azim's new iBook. Didn't work either. It was working fine just last night on his notebook. Why is my pendrive doing this to me?! I was getting hysterical. Just imagine, all my research. All my works. WEEKS of fucking research! All my hard work. All gone in one bloody second. ArGGHhhhHHHH...!!!! FRUSTTTT.....!

So now I have to start everything all over again. I can't curse too much here in fear of Curtin banning this site because of all the profanities. O well. Hmm... no harm in saying another curse. Fuck you la Curtin..


(Sing to the Akon song)

Fucked up. I am so fucked up. My pendrive went nuts. Onnn its ownnn... OOOhhhh!! I am so fucked up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope u'll feel better after listening to Mariah's. Thats what it is for. So that u'll forget about your pen drive even a minute sekali pun. :)

me_yasmin said...

nysa, guess wht steph told me! do u know the movie route 66? actually, i've never watched it, but from what i can gather from the trailer, there are...zombies haunting route 66? anyway...the way to curtin is called route 66. get it? we're cursed here... but no zombies, alhamdulillah..(unless u count the sleep-deprived ppl who walk around in campus in a daze.)

Anonymous said...

I don't get you. Tell me more.

Anonymous said...

saya ingin memberi komen kepada nisa.

o nisa. mintak nail clippers lok. im too lazy to find the other one in this house.

Anonymous said...

Ketara lalu sarah.ahah