04 May 2005

Jejak Kasih 2005

I met half of my family yesterday. It was only for a while but it made me really, really happy. They arrived at 11.10 a.m. I was so excited when I saw them at the Arrival hall or wtv they call it. I couldn't stop grinning to myself. Lantak la mun org ingat gila.

When they finally, finally went out (at 11.30 a.m.) Azee saw me, rushed toward me and hugged me. And to my horror, I started crying! I mean, wtf? All of them saw me leaking and thank God they understood. All of them just smiled and pass by quickly. I salam my dad after hugging Azee and he half-hug me and I can tell by the way he smile he was saying "Nisa stop crying. It's embarassing" Haha. Typical Daddy. But I can also tell that he's happy to see me too. Everyone who knows me there was. Eee.. so happy! =)

What made me really happy was that Daddy gave me money even when I didn't say I need it (actually I desperately need money). Ok, I'm kidding. Money wasn't the main factor.

*Cough Cough. Say what?!*

What really touched me was that my little brother (gosh I adore him), Taufiq offered to buy me food even though he didn't want to spend it (on himself) and he was broke and everything. He still insist on wanting to buy me something. He said that he won't be seeing me in the next couple of months so why not. I was quiet. He didn't have to say it directly but those words screamed "I miss you, sis". I wanted to hug him then. I knew he won't mind but I didn't. Another thing was my two other brothers (this is the time when you appreciate having lots of siblings. Heh.) called me up and even though they didn't know what to say, they asked me how I was. I knew they miss me. Awww... I feel so loved. Haha. Farhan ya sapa tek? Heh heh.

Even Azee spent her precious RM10 on me. She was pretty stingy and she saved up all her money (rela nya berlapar dan sik makan kat skolah for months) for err... I'm sure for something important... All I have to do was grab her arm, drag her to the airport bookstore and say "Azee, you love me right? Buy this for me? K?" I pointed to the CLEO May 2005 magazine. And she took it and paid. I was surprised it was that easy. Heh.

I was actually very lucky yesterday. For half of my family to go to Miri before going to Limbang is just amazing. What luck! And then for Saiful to be at the campus when I was desperate on wanting to go to the airport. Thanks once again, Pul. Ktk la abg terbaik yg kmk pernah ada. Heh heh. Then for meeting Iqbal and Kimmy when I wanted to go home (I can't call my usual taxi as I have no credit. Anyway taxi is a last resort) I was very lucky. Sheer luck. =)

No comments: