02 January 2009

Happy New Years!

Ali's here and I'm ecstatic. Just came back from Damai Beach Resort. The food was good, the service was hilariously entertaining, New Years celebration was amazing... I don't have pictures with me but even though it rained every day, the views of the mountains and the sea were beautiful.

It was a good start of a new year for me. I didn't bother to make resolutions as I figured I would have forgotten about them after a month. Just like every year.

P.S: TC's growing bigger and smarter!

2 comments:

Accyee said...

ohyea i heard ali was there. he'll be there for a while more right? have a blast u 2!:)

FIFI said...

hi kakak.. i miss u a lot, everyone else too.. anyway, u r tagged... hahah :) how is life????

1) Do you think you're hot?

2) Upload your favourite picture of you.

3) Why do you like that picture?

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?

5) The last song you listened to?

6) What are you doing now besides this?


People I tag :

i)
ii)
iii)
iv)
v)

Who is number 1?

Say something about number 5.

How about number 4?

Who is number 2?