22 June 2006

New Hair

Yeah so finally an update. I cut my hair the other day. Just a lil trim and layered it. I expect the woman (who I think is quite pretty and friendly) will just give me a blowdry after everything finishes. But nooo... She asked me to look up while she does I don't know what.

When I finally can see the mirror, I was in a shock. She styled it like as if I had a perm! I faked a smile while she and all the others were going on how my curls are so beautiful and balanced blah blah blah. Isk. Lebih lebih pulak...


P.S: Aman's here in Miri! But that's another story.. Running out of time here actually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i zoomed in ur pic n i also saw...zits! haha nola, no zits there =p

aman? bila nya dtg ctok? how long will he be stayin here? nak berkenalan boleh tak?

Kim said...

so adorable.